The new Vlog Mode is now alive and rolling out to users of the Redmi K20 Pro smartphones. Check out now.
How to use this feature?
1. Open camera app
2. Select video mode
3. Tap on the vlog mode (V) icon
at the top to enable the vlog mode
4. Select your vlog template based on the scene.
5. Click the “Shoot vlog” button to start the vlog shooting.
Hold your device in landscape
mode and click the shutter button to start recording the vlog video.
7. Click the next button shown after the vlog is shot as suggested by the app.
Click the OK button once the
video is ready as per your need to save the video.
9. Once it’s saving is completed you can find your vlog video in your camera app viewfinder and gallery app.